Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

um...

so its a giant...hitler stashed...godzilla-man singing about...a tiny japanese girl?...well...fantastic!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

ill tell u

first off...amazing period. Great art work and story bla bla bla, but let me tell you all why he/she/thing didnt win...it was short, let the story trail out in the cold...look obviously robsh66 took alot of time and dedication for completing this flash, but he could of spend more time on it, possibly have a betr continuing ending(ending were its good to pop up the good little words of "to be continued" the flash shoulda ended on a place more apropriate...like idk ur the dude playing the dude disquised as a dude making the flash so u decide if it was a gud choice to end it there...other than that...it was fantastic.

P.S. If anybody think im being harsh im here to review, give him ideas, and sleep thats it...thats how u learn...CRITISIZM!...peace

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

...

wow the guy sounds gay...oooooo he keeps on bumping into ppl that might get stuff on his tux...oooooo bumps into ppl but doesnt get anything on his tux...i might as well just quit watching this...oh wait here comes the cake...hmm i wonder wat will happen...oooo he fell in the ca..................WTF?!...thats wat was playing in my mind and i would question about your friends...umm mental problems there lol.

William and Sly William and Sly

What I expected

Just as I expected this game lived up to be the must play game...If ur smart enough like a fox then u should no the pattern at the last part lol

Sonny Sonny

Fantastic

i played this game...2 years...1 year? ago and it was fantastic and now im playing sonny 2 at armor games now lmao amazing!!!

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

good...good...

a type of easy-to-make game but it was somehow original...either u got lucky with me or u did something great

Mech Chick Mech Chick

I know!

I think I know what the face is lacking...but first nice artwork. I like the coffee stains lol and well anyways I think you did a little too much spacing on the eyes...which might be the problem

LegolaSS responds:

thanks for the feedback... i wont go over this old picture and retouch it however :(